My life embracing guidelines
I still get caught up in trivial every day stuff but try to remember one or more of these ‘guidelines’ on a daily basis:
- Be grateful. If I focus on what I have instead of what I want, then I feel instantly happier
- The body has an amazing ability to heal. It needsgood food, exercise, clean water, fresh air, and plenty of rest.
- No more conditional happiness. I am happy now.
- Don’t focus too much on material possessions.
- No more sleep walking through life.
- Do the things that scare me. That is usually when the magic happens.
- Help others in need.
- Learn to forgive.
- Spend lots of time in nature. It supports healing and helps with perspective.
- Use it or lose it! Exercise and stretch each day.
- Try to see the true essence and beauty of everyone I meet.
- Have more fun!