Recipe from Peter Mac Wellness Centre by chef Valentin Corchado. Thanks Valentin for sharing your recipes.
- 2 medium size zucchini cut in half length ways
- 2 tbp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tps Dukkah
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- Himalyayan salt to taste
- Drizzle both side of the zucchini with extra virgin olive oil
- Cook them on both sides on a hot grill
- Season to taste
- Sprinkle with Dukkah
- Add freshly chopped flat parsley, lemon wedge
- Optional sauce, mojo picon sauce or garlic ailoi
Simply serve and eat! This could be a meal in itself or an accompaniment to another dish.